MODUS Development, The Galleries at Turney
Phoenix, AZ | 2007
This award-winning project is a pure expression of modern living, with eight detached residences in a quiet gated enclave several blocks south of Phoenix's bustling 24th Street and Camelback area. Each 2,000 s.f. residence is two stories/30 feet in height, with spacious interiors that include two bedrooms, two baths, and an optional den or office. Large windows and decks offer spectacular views of the Phoenix skyline looking south and Camelback Mountain, the North Mountain Preserve, and nearby Esplanade and Biltmore buildings. Secured, individual two-car garages provide ample parking and storage. This project is the first LEED-H certified project in the state of Arizona, with a zinc and Cembonit skin that protects the building from heat gain, and drought-tolerant landscaping.
See More >
- Square Footage: 19,200 s.f.
- Construction Cost: $3,800,000
- > Awards
Shepley Bulfinch TeamJoe Herzog
- 2008 eco-structure Evergreen Award
- 2007 AIA Arizona Merit Award
- 2007 AIA Arizona Sustainable Award
- 2007 Environmental Excellence Award, Valley Forward
- 2007 Best Private Green Project, Southwest Contractor