Shepley Bulfinch is seeking an experienced architecture project manager with a proven track record of leading and managing design teams through the project delivery process to deliver complicated institutional projects. Primary responsibilities include managing a team of 3-10 people, establishing project workplans (staffing, budget, schedule) and fulfilling contractual, financial and cost control responsibilities. Special emphasis is placed on the importance of relationship-building internally and externally.
- Strong presentation, organizational, and communication skills are required
- B.Arch., M.Arch. or equivalent degree
- 7 - 10 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years of project management experience
- Experience managing Revit projects
- Knowledge of Graphics and Desktop Publishing Suite, like Affinity Suite or Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Project Management software, like TonicDM or Newforma
- Knowledge of Outlook highly desired
Shepley Bulfinch offers competitive benefits and compensation, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, and flexible work schedules, as well as a range of professional growth and development opportunities.
Shepley Bulfinch is a national architecture and design firm with offices in Phoenix, Boston, Hartford, Houston and Durham. Founded in 1874, the firm has a notable legacy of challenging convention, pioneering visionary design ideas, and collaborating with clients who seek to drive measurable change.
Shepley Bulfinch is an equal opportunity employer