We are looking for architects who are creative and passionate about architecture, curious about solving complex problems, and looking to grow and learn from others that share the same values and beliefs to join our Boston office.
This role includes responsibility for the internal production of the architectural drawings and requires proficiency generating architectural models in Revit. Significant experience in the generation of design and graphics, project coordination, technical production, and assisting with planning research is critical. Other responsibilities will likely include consultant coordination and management of the day-to-day production tasks of internal team members.
- Extensive experience using Revit for architectural documentation.
- Prior Healthcare experience with level of responsibility described above is preferred but not required
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working on all phases of projects
- Registered architect or someone actively pursuing licensure
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and rendering programs
- BArch or MArch, or equivalent degree
Shepley Bulfinch offers competitive benefits and compensation, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, and flexible work schedules, as well as a range of professional growth and development opportunities.
Shepley Bulfinch is a national architecture and design firm with offices in Phoenix, Boston, Hartford, Houston and Durham. Founded in 1874, the firm has a notable legacy of challenging convention, pioneering visionary design ideas, and collaborating with clients who seek to drive measurable change.
Shepley Bulfinch is an equal opportunity employer