Come build something with Shepley Bulfinch!
Shepley Bulfinch is seeking a well-rounded PA-PM who is creative and passionate about architecture, curious about solving complex problems, and looking to grow and learn from others that share the same values to join one of our New England offices. The ability to manage a team of 3-10 people, establishing project workplans (staffing, budget, schedule) and fulfilling contractual, financial and cost control responsibilities. Special emphasis is placed on the importance of relationship-building internally and externally. We are looking for someone comfortable leading or assisting on the internal production and delivery of architectural drawings, interfacing with clients, and leading meetings during the construction administration phase of a project.
How do you know if this role is right for you?
You are collaborative, flexible and well-rounded. You have proven experience in making your voice heard to fulfill the design goals of the firm. You know how to maintain positive working relationships with clients and contractors. You thrive working independently and collaboratively. You are passionate about design and comfortable explaining your design choices. Finally, you have a strong foundation of technical knowledge and familiarity with both interior and exterior detailing.
- At least 7 years of experience working on all phases of architectural projects
- B.Arch., M.Arch. or equivalent degree
- Registered architect preferred (we will accept candidates actively pursuing licensure)
- Experience managing Revit projects
- Strong communication skills
- Construction administration experience required
- Significant experience using Revit for architectural documentation, as well as experience reviewing submittals, responding to RFIs and revising documents in Revit.
Shepley Bulfinch offers competitive benefits and compensation, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan, and flexible work schedules, as well as a range of professional growth and development opportunities.
Shepley Bulfinch is a national architecture and design firm with offices in Phoenix, Durham, Boston, Hartford and Houston. Founded in 1874, the firm has a notable legacy of challenging convention, pioneering visionary design ideas, and collaborating with clients who seek to drive measurable change.
Shepley Bulfinch is an equal opportunity employer.